8th Annual Shredding Event
Time & Location
About The Event
Shredding will be done in the parking lot behind St. Elizabeth's Parish at 75th and Main St. Entrance to parking lot is off of 74th St. Participants should head north on Main St. and turn west onto 74th St (only wat they can turn) and then follow directions given by Rtudents and staff.
Bring up to 5 bags/boxes of your old documents. Rangers will help you unload them and take them to the truck for shredding. You can watch it get shredded.
- Televisions: $20 for tube televisions and $25 for wooden console and DLP-rear projections sets.
- All monitors $15 each
- Desktop computers
- Fax Machines
- Keyboards, mice, and other peripherals
- Cell Phones
- Phone systems
- Video games & video game equipment
- Batteries (including vehicle batteries)
- UPS battery backups
- Blue‐ray/DVD players/VCRs
- Portable music players (iPods, MPC players, etc.)
- Alarm clocks
- Radio equipment
- Network equipment (modems, Routers, etc.)
- Cables, cords, and power supplies
- Electronic musical equipment (sound pedals, electric instruments)
- Recording equipment (sound boards, digital recorders
- Power tools
- Large appliances
- Metal scrap
- Basically, anything with a circuit board.