URC Shredding Event 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
Parking: Access parking lot from 74th Terrace off of Main St.
Shredding: Bring up to 5 bags/boxes of your old documents. The rangers will help you unload them and take them to the ProShred truck for shredding. You can watch it get shredded.
Cost: FREE – except for a few electronics. Donations are gratefully accepted and will be used to support the Urban Ranger Corps.
Electronic Equipment: Here’s a list of what you can bring. There is a small fee for TV’s and monitors.
- Desktop computers
- Flat Panel Monitors
- Fax Machines
- Keyboards, mice, and other peripherals
- CRT & rear projection televisions
- Flat panel televisions
- Cell Phones
- Phone systems
- Video games & video game equipment
- Batteries (including vehicle batteries)
- UPS battery backups
- Blue‐ray/DVD players/VCRs
- Portable music players (iPods, MPC players, etc.)
- Alarm clocks
- Radio equipment
- Network equipment (modems, Routers, etc.)
- Cables, cords, and power supplies
- Electronic musical equipment (sound pedals, electric instruments)
- Recording equipment (sound boards, digital recorders
- Power tools
- Large appliances
- Metal scrap
- Basically, anything with a circuit board.